Dr. Lans is a rheumatologist/internist in solo practice in Westchester County, New York and has been in practice for over 25 years. He is also the Chief of Rheumatology at Lawrence Hospital Center in Bronxville, NY and a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at New York Medical College, where he teaches first and second year medical students.
Dr. Lans graduated from Brandeis University and attended medical school at Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine. He then competed a Medical Residency at SUNY Downstate Medical Center/Kings County Hospital in Brooklyn , New York , and served a Chief Medical Resident.
He then underwent fellowship training in Allergy and Immunology at Tufts Medical Center in Boston and Rheumatology at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York. After several years in academic practice at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, he entered into solo practice at his current location in New Rochelle, New York.
BOARD CERTIFICATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS
Dr Lans is Board Certified in several specialties: Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology, and Rheumatology. He is also Fellowship trained and board certified by the American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine , as well as in Stem Cell Therapies.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Rheumatology
- Board Certified in Allergy and Immunology
- Fellow of the American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine
- Fellowship Trained and Board Certified in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.